On this tour you will transfer to the Vasco da Gama pier where you will board the RIB.
Your adventure starts by sailing east of Portimão, where you'll see spectacular views of the Algarve coastline and have the opportunity to visit some of the best caves and rock formations in the Algarve: The deep cave of Alfanzina and the Cape of Carvoeiro.
- A degree of agility is required when boarding the RIB.
- Pregnant women and children under 6 may not participate.
- If you are prone to seasickness, please take the necessary precautions.
- Prior to boarding, you will be given a safety briefing. The RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat) is the same kind of boat used by the US Coastguard and Greenpeace and conforms to the highest of safety standards.
- Clothing: Guests should bring practical clothing and sun protector.
- Language: English
- Max. participants: 36
- The tour is subject to weather and sea conditions and may be cancelled on the morning of arrival in port.