Iguazu Falls Overnight Tour
"Iguazu Falls" is one of our post programs, which allows you to stay even longer in your favourite destinations after your sailing with Hurtigruten. This is the itinerary for the tour:
Day 1: Buenos Aires/ Iguazu
Begin your post program with a transfer from the hotel to the domestic airport and fly to Iguazu where you will have a “meet & greet” with your local guide. The afternoon is reserved for a visit to the Brazilian side of the falls. Enjoy a walk along the path following cascades and panoramic views of the falls before getting a good night's sleep at the hotel.
Day 2: Iguazu Falls
Today you will experience the Argentinian side of the waterfalls. Board a gas-propelled train that takes visitors to the upper falls circuit and the Devil’s throat, the most prominent and one of the highest falls. Enjoy a 3 km walk along the Iguazu river canyon and admire the flora and fauna, experiencing at close range almost 270 individual cataracts. Spend the evening at your own leisure and get some sleep at the hotel.
Day 3: Iguazu/Buenos Aires
Transfer to Iguazu airport and flight back to Buenos Aires. Our local guide will welcome you to Buenos Aires, followed by a transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure with an overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
Day 4: Buenos Aires
Breakfast at hotel. End of your post holiday programme.
Note: Walking up and down stairs and over uneven ground is involved in this tour.
Price from $1,730*
* The price includes two nights in Iguazu and one night in Buenos Aires, incl. breakfast, transfers and excursions as per itinerary, English-speaking local guide during transfers and excursions, return economy class flights between Buenos Aires and Iguazu, incl. current taxes and charges. Tour operates after disembarkation. Min. participant number applies. Not included: the first night in Buenos Aires. Dinner, lunch and drinks.
This tour is available as post extension program starting in Buenos Aires (after your sailing with Hurtigruten). It is available on these voyages:
1. The Frozen Land of the Penguins (departure dates: November 14 2017, January 1 and January 13 2018)
2. The Ultimate Antarctica Experience (departure date: November 26 2017)
3. White Christmas in Antarctica (departure date: December 14 2017)
4. Antarctic Circle Expedition ( departure dates: January 25 and February 8 2018)
5. Penguins, Patagonia and Poetry (departure date: February 22 2018)
Booking code for "Iguazu Falls": CENIGR2
Please call us on if you wish to book this extension program!
If you want to stay in Ushuaia before or after your pre/post program, you can further extend your holiday by staying at our recommended hotels.