Travel Period: Specific dates as shown below, between August 18, 2017, and Mar 26, 2018
From: $2,574 per person*
- Coach-class flights from select gateways to and from Bergen
- Shared transfers
- Overnight stays in Bergen before and after your voyage (including breakfast)
- 12-day Ultimate Hurtigruten Cruise
- Choose from 50+ excursions (available for purchase at extra cost)
The Ultimate Hurtigruten Cruise, labeled “The World’s Most Beautiful Voyage” by Lonely Planet, takes you from Bergen to Kirkenes and back in 12 days. Any time of year, it’s a voyage like no other. The drama of the scenery and the wildlife will stir the explorer in you. Along the route you will be visiting 34 ports – 22 of them north of the polar circle – and you will be given the opportunity to join excursions tailor-made to match your exploration level. Whatever you miss on the northbound sailing during nighttime, you are able to see them in daylight on the southbound sailing. In other words: On a roundtrip voyage with Hurtigruten, you will have an opportunity to explore every inch of the coastal magic Norway has to offer.
This tour package includes:
- Coach-class flight from select US gateways, per the below, to and from Bergen (Miami International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport, Chicago O'Hare International Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport, or Boston Logan International Airport).
- Shared transfers from Bergen airport to Bergen hotel, Bergen hotel to ship, and Bergen hotel to airport.
- One overnight hotel stay in Bergen, in a standard-class hotel with breakfast (Clarion Admiral or similar) before your cruise.
- One overnight hotel stay in Bergen, in a standard-class hotel with breakfast (Clarion Admiral or similar) after your cruise.
- Ultimate Hurtigruten Cruise (Bergen – Bergen) in an unspecified inside cabin on a full-board basis (daily buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, and set or buffet dinner) on select travel dates.
- English-speaking expedition leader on board.
- This package does not apply if traveling from other gateways (please contact our Customer Sales Center for more information).
- For other cabin categories, please contact our Customer Sales Center for more information and price quotes.
- This package price does not apply to air travel from other North American gateways. Please contact our Customer Sales Center for more information and a supplemental price quote.
- Business and premium economy-class seats are available for additional cost.
- Price is based on an unspecified inside cabin. Please contact our Customer Sales Center for more information and quotes for other cabin categories.
- Extra hotel nights before or after your voyage.
- Travel insurance.
- Optional excursions, pre- and post- programs.
- Luggage handling.
*Terms & Conditions
- Prices are per person, double occupancy, in USD ($), and only valid for select departures and specific air gateways as shown above.
- Offer is capacity controlled and subject to withdrawal without notice.
- Changes and/or substitutions are not permitted.
- There is no refund for unused package components.
- Air carrier and flight routing is at the discretion of Hurtigruten.
- Flights may not be eligible for frequent flyer miles. Electronic documents only.
- Transfers are provided on a group basis and may be by coach or van.
- Any advertised packaged fares that include airfare includes all airline fees, surcharges, and government taxes.